Learn how to play an instrument:
Learning how to play an instrument is not as hard as you think. There are a lot of false assumptions about how difficult it is to become a musician. Here are some of the things we hear the most:
“I’m too old to start to learn music.”
“I have no musical talent and that I’m just not a ‘musical’ person.”
“I will need to learn how to read music to play an instrument.”
“It’s going to take too much time and effort.”
If you’ve said any these things to yourself before, let me tell you now – you couldn’t be more wrong.
At Mendis Music all of our complete beginner students, on any instrument, learn how to play a song within the first 4 lessons.
Benefits of learning how to play an instrument:
1. It’s a great and productive way to “unplug” and relax.
2. You’ll enter in to a community of musicians who are looking to jam, sing, write – it’s like learning a new language and culture.
3. No matter where you are from or what you believe in, music is part of EVERY culture.
4. Listening to music will suddenly become even more enjoyable because you’ll start to understand how it has been put together.
5. Once you learn one instrument, you can learn another. Music is universal between instruments – Just the method of playing is different.
CONTACT US today and start your journey!